You may have been hearing about HydraFacials more and more this past spring as they grow in popularity, and wondered exactly what they are. These luxurious, multi-part facials are the perfect way to up your skincare game just in time for summer! Our warm weather can create a bit of havoc for our skin, especially as the seasons change, which makes the HydraFacial a great treatment for those living in El Paso.
Whether you are looking for a treatment-based spa experience, or want to add a little luxury to your life, a HydraFacial treatment meets both of those needs. The facial includes collagen and elastin stimulation as well as full hydration and cleansing to remove any blackheads and clear blocked pores. You will leave our office with clean skin that is bright and dewy, and the increased production of elastin and collagen will help you to maintain your glow long after you have left us!
What Does the Multi-Step HydraFacial Include?
HydraFacials are perfect for clients of every skin type, and they can be fully customized once we examine your skin prior to the procedure. Steps typically include:
• Lactic and glycolic acid serum cleansers begin the process by opening up the pores and releasing the dirt and oil that has accumulated since your last facial.
• Glycolic and salicylic acid exfoliators gently remove the dry and dead cells that can remain on the surface of your skin, causing it to appear dull and lifeless.
• Extraction is a necessary step, and your skin is now primed for a much easier extraction process following the first steps of the facial.
• Hyaluronic acid hydration helps to up the level of hyaluronic acid that your body produces less of as you age.
• A collagen and elastin boost containing antioxidants and mineral peptides is the final step that provides the dewy look that makes the HydraFacial so unique.
If you are looking forward to a full social calendar this summer season, or you just want to pamper yourself, HydraFacials should definitely be considered. Learn more at InVogue Rejuvenation & Body Sculpting Center in El Paso. Contact us today to book a consultation!