If you want healthy, radiant, younger-looking skin but you’re not ready for fillers, surgery or painful peels, you’re ready to experience the many benefits of a HydraFacial MD.
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial MD is the brand name of a facial treatment that gives you a glowing, beautiful complexion in just 30 minutes. HydraFacial won’t strip your skin or leave it irritated. It’s perfect for anyone who wants a healthy glow without chemicals, needles or harsh exfoliants.
Benefits of HydraFacial MD
- Works on any skin type.
- Visibly shrinks pores.
- Is safe, gentle and noninvasive.
- Helps diminish fine lines, scars and wrinkles.
- Gives you a lasting, rosy tone.
- Fades sun damage and age spots.
- Takes only 30 minutes.
What is Involved in a HydraFacial?
It uses three steps that do more than any ordinary facial.
- Step 1: Cleanse and Peel – This step uses a special cleaning system to penetrate below the skin’s surface. Your esthetician removes dirt, makeup and chemical residue from your skin and pores. This step includes a light exfoliation.
- Step 2: Extract and Hydrate – Your esthetician uses safe, gentle techniques to remove blemishes and acne scars. The HydraFacial devices then dispenses moisturizing agents to your skin.
- Step 3: Fuse and Protect – The final step gives your skin targeted treatments designed to speed cell renewal. Your esthetician chooses a blend of moisturizing and protective serums to make your HydraFacial results last.
After a HydraFacial, you won’t experience any redness, swelling or irritation. You can continue your regular skin care and makeup routines right away.
How Often Can You Get a HydraFacial?
Getting a monthly HydraFacial will keep you looking gorgeous.
Schedule Your HydraFacial Today
HydraFacial MD is a great addition to any skin care regimen. To schedule yours, please feel free to make an appointment with InVogue Rejuvenation. At our convenient location in El Paso, our caring and dedicated team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!